What to do if Blue Dog CD-ROM does not play on your Mac
- Download the zip-file below and unpack it in a folder on your computer or laptop.
- Copy all content of the Blue Dog CD-ROM in that same folder.
- Double-click the file "__bluedogcd.html" to open it.
- The Blue Dog should start up in your browser.
- You might get a warning "Adobe Flash Player Security". You can just click OK. (If you want you can also let the system know it can trust this content the next time you wish to open it by clicking the "Settings…" button. More info about this more advanced option is available at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/communicate-internet-flash-content.html)
- BlueDogCDHelper.zip (9 KB)